Summertime is perfect for an ice cold treat! But… a guilt-free pleasure is EVERYTHING!
When I’m craving for a sweet bite, I make a portion-size Strawberry Banana Nice Cream.
Why portion size? It’s easy to prep and make fresh each time and the consistency is creamier made-to-order.
So when I have extra ripe bananas or strawberries (typically from bulk buys), I freeze them and pop them in the blender when I have a sweet tooth. Then I top it off with unsweetened coconut flakes or fresh berries.
Easy to make, this 3-ingredient recipe is my summer guilt-free pleasure!
- 1/2 cup strawberries , cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1/4 cup almond, soy or non-diary milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in high-powered blender or bowl of a food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides and adding additional milk as needed.
- Serve immediately.