Simple ingredients. Big flavors. This 5-ingredient carrot and celery soup is made of carrots, celery, oregano, thyme, vegetable broth, and salt and pepper.
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium sauna over medium-high heat. Sauté onions until tender, approximately 4-5 minutes. Slowly stir in carrots, celery, oregano, and thyme, and continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce to a simmer, and continue cooking 15 minutes longer. Serve hot and enjoy!