Sorry everyone! It’s been a few weeks since I last posted! Lots has happened! I got my RYT 200 Yoga Certification and I’ll be scheduling private and group classes in June! So if you’re around Los Angeles, let me know. I would love to share my love of yoga with you.
Ok. Back to business.
Who’s hungry for summer? Cherry tomatoes and asparagus combine in this salad to make the perfect summer meal.
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 6 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes in varied colors
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Boil asparagus in a large pot of salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix asparagus with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well to coat evenly with dressing.