Tickle your tastebuds with this new dessert: Vegan Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries! Now doesn’t that sound absolutely divine, especially given that its strawberry season?!
Flavor profiles pop with hints of sweet and tart notes upon the initial bite and moves into a light, fluffy and creamy center to add the perfect contrast in flavor and texture. Top it with Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookies, and you’ve got a play on cheesecake!
- 24 strawberries (medium to large)
- 8oz Vegan Cream Cheese (Recommendation: Trader Joe’s Vegan Cream Cheese)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Vegan Graham Cracker (Recommendation: Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookies)
- Remove the tops of all the strawberries and spoon out the core from inside the middle of each strawberry. This little well will be filled with the cream cheese mixture.
- In a mixing blow, whisk together the cream cheese, coconut sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer or blender until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cream cheese and scoop 1-2 teaspoon of the mixture into the little wells in each strawberry. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and top off with the strawberry tops for display.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!