Açaí Bowls are one of my favorite breakfast meals! Low in sugar and full of antioxidants, açaí bowls are highly energizing and a good substitute for your morning coffee! Take a look at my new favorite: Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Açaí Bowl!
- 1/4 cup homemade almond milk*
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 3-5-ounce package unsweetened frozen açaí
- 1/4 cup of homemade vegan granola
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 5 sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon cacao nibs
*For my homemade almond milk recipe, click here!
- In a blender, add all the first ingredients listed above. Blend until smooth and creamy, and transfer the mixture into a bowl. Top with homemade vegan granola, freshly sliced bananas, strawberries and a peanut butter. Then sprinkle with cacao nibs and enjoy!